- The Committee has the rights to use the accepted and selected papers by recognizing the original authors.
- Each paper submitted to the Committee will have a double blind-review by two reviewers from SR Asia country members.
- A total of 60 (sixty) papers will be accepted by the Committee and eligible to be presented in the Breakout Session at the Conference.
- Reviewers may ask the authors to revise the papers within the given period of time, especially when they think the revision is significant.
- Failure in meeting the deadline in paper revision and submission will cause the paper to be excluded from the book compilation.
- There is no refund for an inability to revise and submit the paper on time.