- INTRODUCTION: Describe shortly the purpose and content of paper
- PROBLEM/ISSUE: Explain the problem/issue, why it occurred and the story behind it.
- INITIATIVES: Explain the initiatives taken, the stakeholder involvement and engagement, challenges, the period/stages to run the initiatives, innovation, and technology (if possible).
- MONITORING AND EVALUATION: Describe the monitoring and evaluation process, including reporting, the indicators and how it was defined successful or not.
- RESULT AND REFLECTION: Explain the results, the learning from the case, the conclusions and recommendations.
- REFERENCE: references must be from appropriate sources and adequately quoted, e.g. the report of program.