The 4th SR Asia International Conference
The Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) has been launched to replace the Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) in 2015. The SDGs draft covers 17 goals including strengthening the means of implementation and revitalizing global partnership for sustainable development.
The goal of global partnership for sustainable development is critical because while a number of organizations have been engaged in sustainability initiatives, these have been of a limited nature in scope or impact. Global partnership will help organizations to synchronize knowledge, resources, expertise, and finances to address common sustainable development initiatives such as SME empowerment, community development and green productivity.
Social Responsibility Asia – SR Asia, as a networking organization promoting sustainability through social responsibility is organizing The 4th SR Asia International Conference to promote the goal of global partnership based on the theme, “Welcoming SDGs: Global Partnership for Sustainable Development” in November, 2015 in Indonesia. The Conference will facilitate participants in establishing collaborations in sustainability through a number of international-level activities.
Date and Place
The 4th SR Asia International Conference
“Welcoming SDGs: Global Partnership for Sustainable Development”
November 25, 2015
Atma Jaya Catholic University of Indonesia
Yustinus Building 14th Floor
Jl. Jenderal Sudirman No. 51 Jakarta Selatan
November 26-27, 2015
Paramadina Graduate School
The Energy Tower 22nd Floor
Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav 52-53
SCBD Lot 22 Senayan
Kebayoran Baru, Jakarta Selatan
Please click the following links to find out more about both universities:
- Promote Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) as the common objective after the Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) end.
- Promote trends and practices in sustainability such as new and renewable energy, environmental conservation, SMEs and community development, and green productivity.
- Facilitate capacity building of individuals, including the corporate leaders, and institutions through knowledge sharing, discussions and call for papers.
- Establish and strengthen global partnerships among SR Asia’s network, individuals and organizations from the Asian countries in promoting and implementing sustainability principles through social responsibility in Asia.
- Provide a market place for individuals and organizations to seek new ideas, opportunities and partnerships in sustainability.
- Plenary Session refers to a large single group session where all conference attendees are present and select speakers make presentations on key themes paving way for discussions with resource persons on common issues.
- Breakout Session refers to a small group session where participants with similar interests make presentations and discuss with resource persons their issue areas.
- Call for Papers is intended to collect, review, select, and revise papers and then compile and publish them into a book. The selected papers will be presented in Breakout Sessions during the Conference.
- C-suite Session refers to a morning session with business leaders and experts for a limited number of attendees. It is also commonly called the CEO Breakfast Meeting.
- Expert Session refers to a small group session attended by the experts, strategic partners and selected organizations working on sustainability and social responsibility issues, to discuss the follow up actions of the Conference.
Information, Registration & Partnership
SR Asia invites the well-managed and reputed companies and organizations with interest in sustainability initiatives to engage in the Conference as our sponsor partner and get the following potential benefits:
- Opportunity to share company’s initiatives in sustainability and social responsibility, and get feedback for development from various stakeholders in the Conference.
- To be recognized by the public as a company with a unique value positioning in sustainability and social responsibility differently than those of other players in the industries.
- Increase of branding exposure from the promotion activities at national and international level through SR Asia network and country partners, social media and radio.
For information, registration and partnership, please contact here.
- Honorable guests include the representatives of Asian Productivity Organization (APO) Japan and National Productivity Organization (NPO) Indonesia, Indonesia Global Compact Network (IGCN), Indonesia Business Council for Sustainable Development (IBCSD), International Society of Sustainability Professionals (ISSP) Indonesia, Global Reporting Initiative (GRI), and other prominent organizations working on sustainability and social responsibility issues.
- Government official refers to officials from the ministries, officials from local government, and representatives of the embassies.
- State-owned Enterprise refers to the SOEs from Indonesia and other countries.
- Private sector refers to business owners, commissioners, the c-suite, senior managers, sustainability directors / managers / officials, CSR directors / managers / officials, public relations directors, corporate communication directors, and corporate secretaries.
- Academia refers to directors of business schools, rectors and deans, professors, college students, researchers, executives from study centers, and research directors.
- Non-governmental organizations and civil society refers to officials from associations, representatives of local and international NGOs, community leaders, and also public at large.
- Support Service Organizations refers to consultants, experts and professionals in sustainability, sustainable development, and social responsibility.
- Media refers to journalists, media managers, and media owners.