Guidelines for Registration
- See the details of Conference program and activities. If you want to join Call for Papers, visit here.
- Fill out the Registration Form and pay via bank transfer to the bank account stated in the Form. Contact Ms. Nadya Putriasri if you do not have the Registration Form yet.
- Send the Registration Form and payment slip to Ms. Nadya Putriasri via e-mail (soft copy) or facsimile (hard copy).
- Official Receipt will be sent to your e-mail to verify your registration at the Conference.
- Contact Ms. Nadya Putriasri:
- SMS/WA +62 812 8787 1551
- Call/Facsimile +62 21 380 1651
- You can also download the brochures and Registration Form from the Download section in this web.
Due to Bank of Indonesia’s regulation on the mandatory of using Rupiah for transactions in Indonesia, payment in Rupiah shall be made by participants from Indonesia.
The term “participant from Indonesia” refers to:
- An Indonesian citizen staying in the country or abroad.
- A non-Indonesian citizen working and staying in Indonesia for at least the last 30 days.