As Islam is the common religion in the Country, the authentic Indonesian restaurants usually have Halal Certificate and they does not sell pork or alcohol drink.
Please be informed that cattle, chicken and fish are the main foodstuffs and many Indonesian food are spicy, while some others are salty or sweet. You are strongly suggested to ask the waiter/waitress about the food to make sure that you can eat it.
The price of food ranges from Rp50,000-Rp2o0,000 (about USD4-USD16) per meal-person, or about Rp300,000-Rp500,000 (about USD24-USD40) per person-day. The price is cheaper when you eat at the food tent located on the road side.
Atma Jaya University and Paramadina Graduate School was located in Semanggi area, so the coverage was in South Jakarta. It is a walk distance from fX Sudirman Mall.
You can just walk around and find international chain restaurants such as McDonald, Kentucky Fried Chicken, Starbucks, and Burger King, or a number of good restaurants and cafes for hangout in the area:
- Yellowfin Sake Bar and Kitchen, Jl. Senopati No.42, Kby. Baru, Kota Jakarta Selatan, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 12110.
- Tobak, Jl. Wolter Monginsidi No.30, Kby. Baru, Jakarta Selatan, DKI Jakarta 12170.
- H Gourmet & Vibes, Jl. Gunawarman No. 41, Jakarta Selatan, DKI Jakarta 12110.
- The Holy Crab, Jl. Gunawarman no. 55, Kebayoran Baru, Jakarta Selatan 12110.
- SATOO, Shangri-la Hotel, Jl. Jendral Sudirman Kav. 1, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 10220.
For more information about restaurant, please visit here.