- Usually, International Flights arrive at Terminal 2 or Terminal 3 at the Soekarno-Hatta International Airport. Please be noted that you need smaller Rupiah bills to pay taxi and tollway expenses. You can find money changer shops in the Airport.
- After claiming your luggage, find the taxi station near the exit area. You are strongly suggested to take a safe and reliable Taxi Company such as Bluebird Group or Express Taxi.
- These two leading taxi companies have regular taxis and the luxury taxis called Silver Bird (from Bluebird Group) and Tiara Express (from Express Taxi). Both Silver Bird and Tiara Express accept payments with credit card (Visa / Master Card).
- Show the address to the taxi driver (both Universities are located in the main street Sudirman area):
On November 25, 2015
Atma Jaya Catholic University of Indonesia
Yustinus Building 14th Floor
Jl. Jenderal Sudirman No. 51 Jakarta Selatan
On November 26-27, 2015
Paramadina Graduate School
The Energy Tower 22nd Floor
Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav 52-53
SCBD Lot 22 Senayan
Kebayoran Baru, Jakarta Selatan
- The distance from the Airport to Universities is about 30 km. It takes 30-45 minutes driving in normal traffic via toll road but it will take 1,5-2 hours in rush hour due to the traffic jam. In a specific condition, such as raining, it can take up to 3 hours.
- From the Airport, ask the taxi driver to take the toll road and exit at Semanggi interchange.
- If you want to go to Atma Jaya Catholic University of Indonesia, you will see Atma Jaya is located at the left side right after the Semanggi interchange, behind Plaza Semanggi shoppign mall. Ask the taxi to enter Plaza Semanggi at the left side (right after the Semanggi interchange), pass through the building and exit through the back entrance of Plaza Semanggi. You will find Atma Jaya University is in front of you. Turn right and then find the entrance at the left side.
- To go to Paramadina Graduate School, you turn left at the Semanggi interchange (right after passing the sky way) heading to Blok M. Ask the taxi to take the left lane (for low speed vehicles) and turn left to Sudirman Central Business District right after the CIMB Niaga Building. After about 50 meters, you will find Energy Building at the left side, Paramadina Graduate School is located inside the building on 22nd floor.
To see the map, click Map2